NooBaa is a highly customizable and dynamic data gateway for objects, providing data services such as caching, tiering, mirroring, dedup, encryption, compression, over any storage resource including S3, GCS, Azure Blob, Filesystems, etc.
The goal is to simplify data flows for admins by connecting to any of the storage silos from private or public clouds, and providing a single scalable data services, using the same S3 API and management tools. NooBaa allows full control over data placement with dynamic policies per bucket or account.
⚠️ THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS ARE WORK IN PROGRESS - for now use the docs from noobaa-core/wiki and noobaa-operator/doc.
- Getting started with noobaa-operator CLI
- Getting started with noobaa-core standalone
- Getting started with noobaa-core nsfs gateway
- noobaa install - Installing the operator and system on kubernetes
- noobaa status - Checking the operator and system status
- Using the s3 service
Configuring types of buckets:
- BucketClass - Configure policies to apply to a class of buckets.
- BackingStore - Configure cloud or pv storage used in classes as a chunk-storage - aka “data-shredder”.
- NamespaceStore - Configure cloud or pv storage used in classes for transparent data access.
- OBC - Create buckets and access with ObjectBucketClaims
- COSI - Create buckets and access with Kubernetes-COSI (pre-alpha)
- NooBaa CRD - The basic CRD to deploy a NooBaa system.
- Using the mgmt service
- S3 compatibility
- Setup routes, SSL, certificates, etc
- Scaling, resource tuning, sizing, etc
- Running in minikube
- Running in kind
- Running in Openshift
- How to Contribute
- Developers Guide
- Git Pull Request Guide
- Running in Docker
- Using the RPC API
- NooBaa Stack Diagram
- Github - Issues
- Slack - join the channel
- Github - post a discussion (new)
- Email - post to google group (new)
- Community meeting doc
- Public Calendar - use to follow the meetings schedule
- Youtube recordings - watch the meetings you missed
Apache License 2.0, see LICENSE